Monday, April 30, 2007

Closer

Closer. Yes. That's how I'd prefer to look at you. Seeing the lines your face creates for each emotion you feel. How your lips bend and arch up to your eyes. Those eyes.

I love the way your eyes move when you examine every single inch of my face and how I'd feel a slight jolt whenever your fingers run through it. I'd close my eyes and feel how you use your lips to trace every single part. And as I open my eyes your face creates another set of lines. Dammit. You're a sight for sore eyes.

You look so good it hurts. And without me even telling you about the pain, I know you understand by the way your face wrinkles up and you nod as if saying "It's okay. I'm here.". And then as if it's the only way that you can save me from all the hurt I've been feeling, our mouths osculate. An osculation that would suck the life out of me and at the same time fill me with it.

Something tells me that if I continue on, this'll really look like an erotic article. Hahaha.

Ugh! And that accent! *faints*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE!!!!!



who the hell is THIS about!?!??!




i almost started sweating... -_-

potpot said...

Ganito kaya smile ko habang nagbabasa :-D

Who else?! Go figure. :">

On second thought, text ko nalang. Paalala mo.