Thursday, October 11, 2007

I Hate, I Love, I Hope.

I hate the fact that I can't go to La Union this weekend with my friends because I still have to work. Fuck. Just the thought of being frozen alive in an airconditioned room (think cryogenics), "alone" while my sun whore friends are basking in the sun and riding the waves makes me want to run all the way up the 8th floor screaming "Lord, why?!" while tearing my horse-tail-like hair out. Again, the thought bubble containing the words "What the hell have I gotten myself into?" pops out.

I love having breakfast in bus (coined after "breakfast in bed") and saying good night while the sun's still up. My friend waits up for me to get off from work then we go straight to Jollibee (eww, yeah I know), buy breakfast and eat during our bus ride home while I go on ranting about how fucking sleepy I was during my shift. I always enjoy moments like that wherein I get to talk to someone about how my day went after working for 8 frikkin hours. And yeah, how many people can say that they just had ice cream for breakfast?

Isse kreyyam por sahle ere.

I hope I can go out of town this weekend.

No comments: