Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Home Alone

What's more pathetic than being alone during the holidays, in your own house, while your whole clan's drinking, bingeing, and being merry... in beautiful Baguio (from Pagudpud to Baguio, actually) no less?! And unlike Kevin McCallister, I didn't wish for my family to disappear!




Better send me those fast food delivery numbers and flyers!

Hmmm. Check in kaya ako sa VC to try out the Matrix room? Bwahaha!



A piece of useless info I got from this link while searching for a Home Alone jpeg. Turns out the movie poster was a parody of Munch's The Scream! Coolness!


Image Sources:
Home Alone
The Scream - Edvard Munch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude... you're not alone.

My family will also be at Baguio while I'm left almost alone... I have my dog to keep me company.

Uhmm... that's not a metaphor ok? :P

Anonymous said...

So I'm not alone at being alone? (hindi ako magnanakaw, oo, galing sa The Police yun :P)

Resign na tayo bro!