Sunday, May 13, 2007

So... What Now?

I hate to say this but it kinda feels good to seclude myself from the world for a while (not having credits to text back, no phone calls, etc) and just bum around especially on times like these when I'm expecting to be grilled and forced to answer questions from different people ad nauseam.

Thanks for the concern. Sorry for what I've done. Can't explain why, but trust me. I had the whole week to think it through. And I did. And I did the right thing. I think.

I hope.



CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GRADUATES!



So....


what now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have no idea how that felt to realize that i was right about what i thought you might do. I guess you have your reasons, but i have yet to prod you about them when the time comes that i can finally find it in me to suck it in and ask.



please don't disappear on me again this outing. i'm begging you... please don't. -_-

potpot said...

Wow. Everyone's expecting an explanation in Bataan I guess. *breathes deeply*