Monday, May 14, 2007

Who Wants To Drink?

It's bad enough that I won't be able to exercise my right tomorrow, I just remembered I also won't be able to drink.

I have stash in my room for the nights when counting sheeps just won't cut it. Right people [who have been to my room]? Lemme hear you say ho!

But...

This is a "fuck-you-world / I'm invisible" moment. I just want to buy booze, smoke emo cigs, sit on the grass and think. Or, just pick a spot and stare. Well, with some luck, I'd also be able to see nice asses kicking balls *grins*. I can't do that inside my room now can I?

Gah. I badly want to drink. Fuck the liquor ban. Tsk.



Hmmm... I'll be drinking as soon as the ban's lifted. Wanna come with?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here!

Gulat nga ako na may liquor ban eh.

While I was driving along kagabi, nakita ko ang mga tambay puro tubig lang ang hawak... mineral water.

(If I know, gin ang laman nun)

Mga Pinoy nga naman talaga oh. Hahah!

potpot said...

Only in the Philippines my dear. Grabe no? Dami kayang walang alam na may liquor ban. Sabi ko nga kanina kay Krismahaal...

Note so self: elections = no guns + no booze + no drugs

But then again it won't be illegal as long as you don't get caught right? Right.

Anonymous said...

Hahahah!

Too true! (This coming from a guy who usually drives without a license) :P