Monday, August 6, 2007

My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye

And the list goes on. I honestly dunno how to react everytime I hear people telling me that they have to fly out of the country to work, or study, or be there for good.

Why do they all have to leave in order for them to fulfill their dreams?

Hay. And once they're there, I just get sad everytime I read blog posts saying how sad they've been, and it even makes me sadder to think that no matter what I do, I'm rendered helpless and the least that I could do is to just give them comforting words over the Internet. That no matter what we do, the encouragement given by a simple pat on the back or the solace that we get from having our arms locked around each other cannot be replaced by typing four characters on our keyboards (>:D< ; that's four, not counting the Shift key). And I also get sad thinking that now, we can only share our lives through a monitor.

Well, I can't blame/hate them for leaving. Maybe one day I will also take the paths that they all took. We'll never know. Then, it'll be my turn to say goodbye.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, the simplest gesture goes a long way. So kahit simple chat lang yan, it may mean a lot to the person on the other end.

Hehehe, and you leaving? Hmm.. if you go to the Bahammas, will you wear a 2piece? :P Nyahaha!

potpot said...

Yeah, well. Iba parin ang HUMAN WARMTH.

Leave? Maybe, maybe not. But definitely not in the next 5 months. You can never CAN tell. Bwahahah!

At baket kelangan pa bang mag Bahamas para mag 2-piece? Ha?! Ha?! Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Wahahaha!!

Seriously dude... you crack me up!!

You got me at "human warmth", but you had to add the "2-piece" thing?

Hahahah!

Is this still Earth, cuz I don't think I'm talking to the same Sheena here. :P

potpot said...

Tama naman na human warmth di ba? Well unless iba iniisip mo *wink wink*

About that 2-piece, hehehe. Natatawa ka ba o natutuwa (natutuwa = excited)? *grins*

Di pako nagtatransform ulit into a Cosmic Girl so malamang asa earth parin ako. Baka ikaw ang hindi. Hahaha! Beer!

Anonymous said...

Natutuwa or natatawa?

Hahahah!

BOTH! ^_^