Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Guys. Tsk. Tsk.

Before I got home from school I had the chance to have another bull session with some of the guys from school. Rhoda, Pach, Aldrin and Cube were there (Ria and Chester were in Timezone the whole time playing Drum Mania and Guitar Freaks) but the rest were first time "sessionistas". They had one bull session last Saturday but I went home early so they just summarized what they talked about. Tonight's topic: Relationships.

I just got pissed when the guys confirmed the stuff that I don't understand about men.

  • How I hated that guys tend to be visual and how girls tend to be emotional. Go to Glorietta or any mall for that matter and try to "people watch" and observe the couples. You'd mostly see hot chicks with not-so-hot guys than hot guys with not-so-hot chicks.


  • How they'd tend to be uber close and sweety-sweety with a girl friend then suddenly a new girl comes along, puts old girl on standby, pursues new girl then old girl will just realize that guy just enjoys old girl's company.


Ugh! And all the while I thought I knew how guys think.

Another irritating thought. Do I need to be sexy, be all pretty and shit just for guys to start coming up to me and even try to know me better and realize that hey, I'd want her to be my girlfriend. Ugh, men.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ganun lang nga talaga siguro... kaya rin tayo pinanganak nang sanay mag-antay. ^_-

Anonymous said...

bitin sheena!! kwento ka pa~! :D kwento lang ng kwento.. san na ung ibang nagawa mo dati?! mweheheheh >:)

Anonymous said...

we know better... they don't know enough. yun lang yun.

Anonymous said...

Heheh.. ganun talaga...

Kaya nga mahirap makahanap ng good-looking guy with an ugly chik.

Pero, madali kang makakita ng good-looking chik with an ugly guy.

Heheh, kaya kung ganito... iisipin na lang natin na:

Pag guy: "Bading siguro ang kasama ng girl na yun."

Pag girl: "Pinsan niya lang siguro yung kasama niya."

HAHAHAH!