Wednesday, March 21, 2007

On Making Plans

One of the things I hate when making plans is the disappointment I get when it doesn't come true.

On planning a vacation. Closer vacation plans tend to materialize compared to more distant plans. The more time I spend in planning an outing, the greater the possibility that it won't happen.

On visualizing something. What's weird about me is that once I formed something in my head, 80% of the time it won't come out the way I imagined it. Sometimes, not even close.

On having long term / short term goals. When I realized I wasn't doing anything uh, productive (for lack of a better word), I did try to plan. Like in doing business plans I did try to set a goal, formulated strategies and planned on certain steps in order for me to attain them but now, eck. Let's just say that my plans would have to take a back seat so that I can perform certain responsibilities for my family.

Either my hopes are so high I was doomed to disappointment or I just wasn't doing my darndest best. I should just stop blaming everything and blame it all on me. Or maybe I'm just not that good enough.

Fate has it's own special way of making me realize how useless I've become.

Sorry sabog yung post. Kalat utak ko ngayon eh.

* * * * *

Wicked Deed of the Day: Nagpintura ng isang puting linya (na hindi ko alam ang tawag) sa Dela Rosa. Kaya pag may nadaanan kayong linya na kulay puti sa tapat ng Verve, ehem. Ako ang nagpintura nun! *High five*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're not useless... you just don't know what you want yet. nawawalan ka pa ng lakas ng loob. pwede ka pa rin naman maging masaya kahit ginagawa mo responsibilidad mo sa family mo eh. just don't lose hope... EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Life sux thats a fact. But i firmly believe you are still doing fine. =)

potpot said...

Olats no? Minsan nga para hindi nalang ako mabadtrip iniisip ko nalang "kahit anong gawin ko, kung mangyayari, MANGYAYARI". Gets?

Anonymous said...

congrats sa puting linya. hahah

potpot said...

Maraming salamat. Pag walang nakatingin lalagyan ko yun ng pirma ko. Parang yung mga ginagawa ng mga artists sa mga obra nila. Hahaha! I kid.