Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I Smell Something Fishy

Upon waking up, I went straight to the kitchen and saw the fish. Hehehe. Then I volunteered to clean 'em.

Got the fish and they told me to remove the scales, remove the innards and basically remove everything that I don't see when I eat 'em.


Remove everything that I don't see when I eat fish, or every part that I think isn't edible. Noted.


Oh this is going to be fun. First, removing the scales. Easy. I used to watch my lola do it when I was a kid. So I did. The scales were all over the sink and the walls after the first fish was cleaned. Oh I'm sooo dead. Then comes the icky part. Removing the guts.


"Oh man, that's gross."

"What the fuck is this?!"

"Aw fishy you stiiink!"


Aw that fish stank like hell. While I was "scaling" the fish, one of the fucking scales fucking bounced off my fucking lip while I was griping about how fucking icky it felt and smelt. That shut me fucking mouth off. Takte baka yung susunod, tumalsik na sa loob ng bunganga ko. Mahirap na.

I was already singing while I was cleaning my second fishy. Took me an hour to clean 3 pieces. Twas fun.


"Ay may itlog! Galeng!"


Was able to clean two mommy fish-ies.


*cut to the dining table after the fish was cleaned and cooked*


"O asan na yung itlog?!"

"Ah kinakain ba yun?"

*they all laughed*


The egg looked gross, man. I didn't know people even eat them. Oh yeah! Caviar! Feeling caviar! Hahaha.

Even if I wore two pieces of plastic on both hands while I was de-gutting / de-egging the damn things, I swear I can still smell the fish on my hands till dinner time. Stank like hell. Ugh.


No comments: